WINE CLUB        BEER CLUB        COCKTAIL CLUB        NEWSLETTER        LOCAL SPOTLIGHT

In the Country Hill Center

87th St. Pkwy. & Lackman Rd.

Lenexa, KS  66219

(913) 492-1604

[MAP]

In the Prairie Village Shops

71st St. & Mission Rd.

Prairie Village, KS  66208

(913) 236-5311

[MAP]

Special Edition E-News

July 2015

August 2015

October 2015

November 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

January 2016

February 2016

April 2016

 
Rimann's Grapevine - Alexander Valley Vineyards

 

 

Cabernet Sauvignon (2 Bottles)

 

Cabernet Sauvignon has become the calling card of the Alexander Valley, as it is well-suited to the warmer climate of the area.  Bold flavor of blackberry, cassis, and baked black cherry mingle with a pronounced note of dark chocolate, clove, and cedar imparted from 14 months of aging in both French and American oak barrels.  Pair this Cabernet with a nice grilled steak!

 

Merlot (1 bottle)

 

Merlots like this remind us of the classic styles of Merlot, featuring firm tannic structure with plush dark fruit flavors of black plums, baked cherries, and figs, with a complementary note of baking spices and toasted hazelnuts.  Roasted lamb or a weekend pot roast are a good match for this hearty red.

 

92 points Wine & Spirits Magazine

Top 100 Wine 2012 vintage

 

Sin Zin Zinfandel (1 bottle)

 

The Sin Zin has been one of the winery’s more popular wines over the years, from its start as a very-limited production cult wine crafted from old Zinfandel vineyards in the heart of Sonoma.  Bright raspberry and cherry fruit lead the way for the variety’s hallmark black pepper and spice notes that come through on the finish.  This spicy quality makes this wine an excellent pair for barbequed pork ribs, shish kebabs, pepperoni pizza, or stuffed bell peppers.

 

92 points Wine & Spirits “Best Buy” 2012 vintage

  

Temptation Zin (1 bottle)

 

This is a lighter take on the Sin Zin, featuring more red fruit flavors of wild strawberry and tart cherry, with a touch of pepper and dried herbs.  A milder tannic structure makes this a nice warm-weather red. This Zinfandel would be a good match with spaghetti and meatballs or homemade lasagna, as well as grilled sausages or blackened chicken!

 

Chardonnay (1 bottle)

 

This Chardonnay represents the best of both worlds for Chardonnay: 30% of the wine is aged in small French oak barrels and aged on the lees for six to eight months, giving a pleasant richness and rounded quality to the fruit, while imparting flavors of toasted almonds and brown butter.  The remaining 70% is fermented in stainless steel, maintaining a lively freshness that keeps the wine from being overly heavy. The resulting wine is very well-balanced, with yellow apple, pear, a touch of pineapple, and the characteristic toasted almond and vanilla on the creamy backend.  This white calls for grilled chicken breast or pasta primavera at the table.

Our Staff

Both Rimann Liquors locations are locally owned and operated.  Meet our friendly, helpful staff and find out more about who we are.

Visit our Party Shop for all your gift-giving and party needs.  Lolita glassware, wine accessories, cigars, and much more are available in the Party Shop!
Food & Drink FYI

Learn about wine, beer and spirits. Beverage tips, wine terms, and answers to frequently asked questions.

What's Shakin' at Rimann's

Be it shaken or stirred, cocktails and mixed drinks never go out of fashion.  Spirits, drink recipes and the latest trends in mixology.

What's Cookin' at Rimann's

Our traditional newsletter recipes are now available online!  Also included are recipes from our staff with advice on wine and beer pairings.

HOME            SPECIAL ORDER          WHOLESALE          GIFT CARDS          CONTACT

All Major Credit Cards Accepted

Copyright 2016© Rimann Liquors of Lenexa, L.L.C. & Rimann Liquors of Prairie Village, L.L.C..All rights reserved.